My holy week spent with RS in Puerto Galera was all worth it..
- went to the beach
- drink and alcohol semi-intoxication under the sun was my goal
- had another few drinks and got tipsy
- went to Tamaraw Falls, which i found so malayo and not so ganda naman
- stayed under the sun and got drunk
- cooked good food for a celebration-ish like party to welcome Easter Sunday
- partial alcoholism, hello!!
- waiting for the boat to arrive
- suddenly palpitated that much, worrying if I was nearly suffering from heat stroke or hypo-glycemia or whatever
- semi panic
- had to have our boat schedule be changed as I badly needed medical attention
met an attending physician
then i was okay.
re-scheduled our departure from Puerto Galera to the next day
had a good rest
Araw ng Kagitingan
left Puerto Galera early morning
arrived Quezon City