see you again in 2014



after 7 long years, nakauwi na din ang pinsan ko. he only had his vacation for 2 weeks whereas, most of the time he spent with his parents, na hindi siya nakapasyal ng maayos or in the way he wanted.

so before he left the country last May 07, I decided that i have to go home.
straight from Bataan last May 5, I went straight to Quezon.

For the 2 whole days of staying in Quezon, with the pagod sa travel, sa puyat, it was all worth it to see that my cousin is very happy..


he even left me message in facebook..

                                   





this made me smile.. totoo nga ung nakita ko about cousins..




i shared because i think i have one of the best cousins in the world..


see you soon..

see you in 2014!


:)



1 comment:

  1. Ang bait mo namang pinsan, siguro yun pasalubong ang talagang reason kaya ka nagpakahirap umuwi ng quezon! Charot!hahaha]

    ReplyDelete