Boracay 2014 with the fam



Being in the sands of boracay island will never ever be perfect again not without my cousins, uncles and aunties. I truly appreciate them spending a whole 5 days straight with me and RS there. though we didnt join them much in water/outdoor activities, there were the nights when we almost get drunk in clubs and almost get bloated by all the food we ate. 



After this year, i am hoping tht we can all still have the time to get along together, not only here in the Philippines but also in their place. 



I will sure miss them!! 

4 comments:

  1. Seems like you guys had fun in Bora :) I wish I could have my own fun there too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya. ipakilala mo naman ako sa mga boys. chos. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. tarush nakakailan balik na sa bora! taga san sila mare?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aura na! Ang cucute ng mga boylets

    ReplyDelete