2011 going 2012

2011

This has been like a ghreat year for me, as this year reminds me that 25 years ago, I was born. I feel so fortunate enough to have a blog where my life-moments can be "publicly displayed" ahahaha! But still, served as a treasure box for what happened months ago..

Looking back throigh my entries..

January

on my very first entry, i said i'll be very aggressive with things coming may way, and i guess it was done.. Relative to work, I was promoted verbally or should I say by the work given to me, so much workload than the past period I am with our office. It's not much for any regret but a big thanks, it taught me a lot of things, it enabled me.

February

We had a fight ni RS during Valentine's Day.. And i think i kept at heart, the lesson learned of being sensitive. Bow.

March

Rs and I had our anniversary.. and proud to say na kami pa rin until now and i am more than willing to spend the rest of my life with him.. naks!

April

We had our vacation sa Bora and I am wishing that by next year e makapunta ulit kami. just to unwind, check things out, swim, drink and drink.. ahahahha

May

My cousin from Germany went home with his family.. This is a typical May for our family that our relatives go home and spend some time with us.. Sana 2012 e makauwi ulit sila para masaya. Kahit gustuhim ko man na pumunta e di ko naman kaya "PA".. ahahaha

June

We went to Plantation Bay! kasama ko family ni RS at saktong naka=promo kami ng 3 nights + 3 more free nights noon kaya bonggang-bongga vacation namin nun,, isa rin ito sa gusto kong ulitin na mapuntahan.. sulit na! magastos pa! char!!

July

I think this was the time na random lang ang naiisip ko, maybe i am pre-occupied with work. Pero accdg to my entries, ito ang month na lumabas ang final movie ng Harry Potter,, Next year, Part 2 naman ng Breaking Dawn di ba?

August

Dito naging addict si RS sa mga bags ng Cambridge Satchel Company.. Currently, we have a Red, Neon Green and Mock Croc na color Black naman,, Ung 13" na Gold e binenta na lang namin.. Consistent si RS dito kasi until now, gusto pa rin nya ng bag..

September

I was very much inclined with tumblr. follow niyo na lang ako dun,, pero ngayon, hindi na masyado kahit kasama pa rin siya sa mga bookmarks ko. hehehe

October

RS has to leave Manila for Quezon City. Para ito sa work. Successful naman ang changes na nangyari sa amin. We somehow coped and nakakaya naman namin kasi every off naman niya, umuuwi siya sa house sa manila then by weekends na may pasok siya e ako ang umuuwi sa kanya..

November

Naku, kung sa benta ba e matumal.. ito na yun.. more update and ang ginawa ko sa post ko na ito at parang nilamon na ako ng trabaho!

December

Pasko -  done, nasa bahay lang, kumain, natulog, tumawa, nanuod ng tv
Birthday ko - aabangan ko pa. bukas na yan!! yipee!!
Bakasyon - bukas na rin yan and come Jan2-3 e absent muna sa work..




So much I guess for 2011
and i guess, much more for 2012

lahat magiging bago, lahat patungo sa kaayusan
lahat, ang direksyon, sa tagumpay!

1 comment:

  1. Aliw na aliw ako sa June entry mo. "Sulit na, magastos pa!" Haha.

    All the best for your 2012 Kiko! :)

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete