DAY 30: YOUR HIGHS AND LOWS OF THIS MONTH

LOWS:

- not having the time to complete the "30 Day Challenge"
- not being able to see my friend before she left for the Middle East, where, we'll be seeing each other after 2 years
- not being able to facilitate some payments for activities done 2 months ago



HIGHS

- got the chance to go back home (province) to see my family
- promoted / designated with a new position here in the office though the salary won't change
- got a new bag, the Cambridge Satchel Company 15" batchel mock croc skin without paying much for the imposed tax
- being able to survive my everyday existence



nothing much that I can recall for my lows and highs. Nevertheless, the above mentioned reminds me of the things I am capable of doing and the things I must work on, specially those that of work-related matters.


Happy September everyone and Welcome October 2011!

5 comments:

  1. pakulo ni RS yang bag na yun noh! ahahahahaha. :D Ikaw naaa!!! Ikaw na ang promoted! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats bro.... gusto ko ung high mo na surviving everyday existence... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galing, atleast you were able to appreciate the growth na meron ka now. Keepin coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ron> yes!! xa nga ang may gawa!!

    @jessica> thank you!! hihi

    @tim> yes,, kasi at the end of the day parang un ang mahalaga naman..

    @tame lion> bravo!! clap clap..

    ReplyDelete